Judge: Mark McClintock, San Angelo
Committee: Larry Burrow, Chairman; Dustin Althaus, Joyce Burrow Brian Sultemeier and Dawn, Co-Chairmen, Robert & Ashley Bohnert, Scott Crenwelge, Lane & Emily Ottmers, Reed Sultemeier
July 28, 2023 or before: $40 per head
Late Entry Fee (At Registration Only): $60 per head
Any calves brought on Grounds will pay full entry fee, even if not shown
Barn opens Friday, August 4th, at 12 NOON. at 12 noon. All steers must be on the grounds by 8 am on Saturday, August 5th, and checked in.
Stalls will be on a first come basis. No pre-stalling or saving stalls. Stalls will be limited to 4 feet per steer. Tack will be stored along walls or outside. NO CAMPING IN STALLS, & NO COOKING ON GROUNDS!
There will be a designated area for trailers if you wish to show off the trailer. These will also be on a first come basis. All empty trailers will be parked in the parking lot in a designated area.
NO DOGS will be allowed on grounds except for ADA Service animals.
Check-in & registration will begin Saturday, August 5th at 9 am thru 11 am.
We will weigh & classify starting Saturday, at 12 noon.
On Saturday, will follow weigh in & Classification – time TBD. We will show all American breeds only.
Sunday, August 6th at 9 a.m. English breeds and Exotics will show.
During Show, Buckles presented on Sunday following the show
Release Time: After Exhibitor has finished showing. All Breed Champions and Reserve Breed Champions must stay for the Overall Champion Show.
RULES OF THE SHOW
1. Open to all Steers.
2. All steers must meet the rules of the Texas Animal Health Commission.
3. Steers will be weighed & classified with a 3-man classifying system, at classifiers discretion. 5% weigh back.
4. Blow and Show; no trim chutes; no butt fans; generators encouraged.
4a. No fans or Porta cools in aisles or behind cattle
5. Bring your own shavings
6. We will not furnish Port-A-Cools
7. One ring, one show.
8. 13 Breed format-three steers constitute a breed. 4 or less steers per breed will show as one class.
9. Tie-outs available
10. Buckles, banners, cash and various prizes awarded.
For information or questions contact:
Larry Burrow at 830-889-2101
Fair Office at 830-997-2359